Saturday, July 19, 2008

Feeling Beachy


Photos in the ocean always look so fun! Image by Apertura.

Our engagement shoot is in Puerto Vallerta, Mexico, when we are on vacation next week. Such an opportunity is only occurring because my photographer is a friend and former college roommate. Remember that whole "use your resources" kick I am on? Professional wedding photographers just happen to be one of my resources.

That game plan:
The morning of the shoot we'll take the bus into town and shoot for a few hours. I hope to find an outdoor market and some fun alleyways to explore. I hate looking like a sweaty mess so we'll take a break in the middle of the day when it's all hot and rainy and gross. We'll resume shooting sometime after dinner and finish the evening all wet and sandy on the beach as the sun goes down.

Now for my outfits. Would you mind helping me choose which outfit would be best for our photo adventures? Vote yes on the outfits you think I should wear, no on the ones I should avoid. It would be best to vote yes for only two outfits, because voting yes for all of them doesn't really help me with my decision.


Outfit #1
The puffy sleeves might be a little trendy, but I love the bright color. Do you think my sweaty armpits will just soak right through the material?


Outfit #2
This outfit isn't quite as bright and colorful as the first, but it's sweet. The neckline makes me feel young and pretty.


Step #3
I'm still bolero hunting for this dress, but it's so beachy and bright. Who wouldn't want to splash around in the waves and frolic in the sand while wearing this?


Outfit #4
I'm not keeping the shoes. So try not to fall in love with them like I aleady have. This dres is all nauticul and preppy, it even has little anchors on the buttons. I ordered cheapie $15 white flats from Target after I admitted to myself that the mustard colored flats just weren't working.

Mrs. Bee, Gingerbread told me to just ask you to place a poll in the post and you would code it in for me! I would like 4 different polls with yes or not options if that wouldn't be too much trouble. Thanks!

No comments: