Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Unexpected Inspiration

The next stop in our wedding whirlwind adventure was my favorite antique store in all of Seattle. While browsing the aisles I passed by this postcard display. I haven't decided for sure yet, but there is a chance that I will be basing my guest book on this tree. We will attach vintage-eque postcards that we create using photos from Washington and Poland and have guests pluck their favorite option and write some well wishes. The postcards will be all ready with postage, and my mom will be in charge of dropping one or two in the mail every few days for us to collect over time.


I *LOVE* pictures, and I could likely use all kinds of fun ones for this project, even a few childhood shots of the Mr. and I from when we were kids.



In what unexpected locations have you stumbled upon wedding inspiration?

No comments: