Friday, August 8, 2008

Simply Delicious Cake

Would it be possible to turn these 17 options into a poll? Thanks!

After the Hotel 1000 tasting came cake tasting time. If you didn't realize it before, cake buffet is a good idea. I don't think I realized how much I love cake until this experience. I, sadly, ended up throwing a lot of this cake away because I was attempting to finish all of these on my own as I live in a household of gluten/dairy/egg free people and I could NOT use the rule of moderation when it came to this stuff. From left to right, Chocolate White Chocolate, Strawberry White Chocolate, and Chocolate Fudge Cake.


Simply Desserts in Seattle gave me a list of flavors and I am overwhelmed by the 17 options I have to choose from. So you choose 8 flavors for me.

I'll list the flavors, and the top 8 choices win! Isn't this fun?
  • Chocolate White Chocolate Cake
  • Chocolate Truffle
  • Milk Chocolate Truffle
  • Chocolate Caramel Cake
  • Chocolate Raspberry Rhapsody
  • Chocolate Mint Dream
  • Chocolate Fudge Cake
  • Bittersweet Hazelnut Cake
  • Mexican Chocolate Cake
  • Strawberry White Chocolate
  • Orange Pumpkin
  • Carrot Cake
  • Lemon Blueberry Cake
  • Lemon Poppyseed
  • Lemon Coconut
  • Chocolate Velvent Torte
  • Chocolate Fudge Torte

No comments: