Friday, August 1, 2008

I lost 5 lbs on the daily gelato diet! You can too!

Before we left for Italy, I vowed that I would eat Roman gelato every single day. It wasn't a difficult promise to keep.


I blogged about our trip and sent out the link to family and friends so they could read about our adventures and see all of the photos we took. I am sure you have realized by now how much this avocado loves photography, and I become a little crazy when I can combine it with my other love, food. While on this trip I attempted to take pictures of every single thing we ate, which left me with an almost equal number of photos of Roman relics and squisito cibo (delicious food).

And then a few people asked me "Have you forgotten about the white dress you will be wearing in October and all of the people who will be looking at you?" Ick. Of course I haven't forgotten, but I'm not going to eat soda crackers and celery while touring one of the culinary capitals of the world. I'm working on molding a body that I love like most brides are, but that is not the kind of encouragement I am looking for. And if you were wondering, the title of this post is a true statement, I really did lose 5 lbs in Europe!

Have you had to deal with any outside pressure to "look your best" for the wedding?

No comments: