Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Compromiso: Dos (The Captioning)



Before I show you the photos and give my narration for the second part of the multi-part engagement shoot experience, I thought we could play a fun little game. I like games, and I think you might get a kick out of this one as well.

During our shoot we played a game that my roomies and I invented (was this invented without me? I feel like I must have been involved in the invention of this game....) called "Make the Face You Would Make". Basically the person behind the camera yells out a situation, and the person(s) in front of the lens portrays how they would react.

Before I tell you what I remember concerning the prompts for these photos, I would like to explore the creative minds of my readers and see what you all come up with. Tommorow my post will not only include my commentary, but the accompanying (hopefully hilarious) user suggested prompt that would encourage such a pose.

In the comments, please write the phrase that you think Kelli would have yelled out to elicit such reactions and which photo that phrase should belong to. For those of you who are still waiting to have engagement photos taken, I highly recommend using this game to loosed up a little bit. Plus, as you will see, the photos you get out of it are something you don't see every day.


Photo #1


Photo #2


Photo #3


Photo #4


Photo #5


Photo #6




Photo #7



Photo #8


Photo #9

No comments: