Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Avocado Bun Video

After I posted about my bridesmaid birdcage veils, Dumpling and Sea Breeze asked how I did my hair for the veil modeling, and I decided to do a little video to show how insanely easy it is. I'm sorry that the fan in the background is so loud and distracting, and that the quality of the video isn't that great (I had to optimize it to a very low quality in order load it on You Tube) but I was rather impressed with how fabulously my little Pia II handled my first attempt at video making.

Certainly let me know if you have any questions, and good luck with your own hair trials if you decide to do something similar for yourself on your big day!



Alas, don't ask me why I started with "Today I am going to show you...." which makes it sound like I do this for a living or something :) I have been watching too many late night infomercials while I wedding plan :)

No comments: