Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bye Bye Babies

I just put all 75 of my Seattle wedding invitations in the mail today. Wheeeeeee! I can't show you everything yet because I still have 200 announcements to finish assembling and mail off, and I want them to be a surprise for all of those receiving them in the mail. I can give you a little sneak peak of all of their pretty pretty parts though!

Yummy yummy linen texture!

I managed to work a map of Poland into the design. It should help those that didn't pay enough attention in geography in high school :)


So many lovely buttons! Buttons that cost me 20 cents to mail!

My two favorite parts. Our quote and a little stitching action.

I am so proud of them. They are my little DIY babies that I cried, stressed, and sometimes yelled about (so sorry for yelling at you mom). I can't wait to show you every single little detail!

No comments: