Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Almost The Best Thing

Mr. Avocado is still sleeping, and I am just to excited to stay in bed. I'll have you know that he not only supports my honeymoon blogging, but encourages it. Yesterday he asked me "Have you done your blogging for the day yet?"
Am I not the luckiest?

I think it is time to show you one of my favorite wedding planning epiphanies. I read all the bride blogs (really, I try to read all of them because I am crazy) and I have never seen anyone else do this. If you know me, you know that there are few things I love more than originality.


That, would be the wedding cake. Preserved for days through the power of tupperware. I packed the container in with my wedding decor boxes and bags with a note inside instructing my DOC to put cake inside and send it up to our room.

We have enjoyed it so much, we are headed back to the shop today to buy a few more slices for the rest of the honeymoon. I am going to have to inquire about shipping costs to Dallas for next October.

If you are married what epiphany did you enjoy the most in retrospect?

No comments: