Thursday, November 13, 2008

Teaser 8: So long! Farewell!

After being showered with ecofetti outside the hotel we hopped in the car and drove away. Wait... we were spending the night at Hotel 1000 that night, why would we get in the car and drive away?

Why, to get shots like this of course!



Reasons why I love this photo:

1. I wanted something iconic, something to end our wedding album with a bang.
2. I had pretty high expectations about this photo. These are the photos that inspired it*:





I think Kelli did a pretty amazing job!
3. Kelli was exhausted by this point. It was somewhere around 8:00 PM and she had been shooting me (all by herself!) since somewhere around 7:00 AM. Actually we were all exhausted, as I had been going non-stop since about 5:30 AM that morning.
4. There is a shot of me as a senior in high school, standing in this same park, with this same view of Seattle that That Groom absolutely adores. My mom gave a huge print to him as a gift once, and it just might be his all-time favorite photo of me. I love that we can replace my old senior picture with one of the two of us.
5. I would imagine all brides become attached to the city they are married in, and I love that this is our shot of the city we got married in.

Until I get my Dvd(s) of pro-pics back, that wraps things up for now. I hope you have enjoyed my teasers, and I can't blame you if you want to head over to Kelli Nicole and check out all of the teaser shots (all 144 of them!) on her blog!

*John and Joseph Photography and Photogen-Inc

No comments: