Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A New Twist on the "First Look"

Want to spend a few minutes with your beloved before the ceremony breathing in each others excitement, but you also want the first time he sees you to be the moment you walk down the aisle?

Consider doing what this couple did and use blindfolds! I don't know this couple so this might not be the situation I think it is, but doesn't it look like they decided to spend some time together before the ceremony without actually seeing each other?







This photo makes me want to cry a bit, it's so touching!




All photos in this post by Clayton Austin

If you had described something like this to me I would have pictured something really cheesy, but this is fabulous! I just stumbled on Clayton Austin's work and I'm loving it. Check out this bridal session on his blog, it's so original! I kind of want to link to all of his sessions but I won't. So much inspiration to be found!



I'm always looking for new photographers to inspire me, stumbled on anyone whose work you think the hive might enjoy browsing?

No comments: