Monday, January 26, 2009

That Wedding: We Dance

My first dance post only has 5 photos, a paltry amount for me.

Why?

Because writing it makes me want to cry.


That is all I will ever see of the dance we took lessons for, the dance we left appetizer hour to practice. The dance my friend said was "like a fairy tale."











My wedding was lovely, and I enjoyed every moment. But sometimes I think we all need to voice our regrets, and admit that weddings aren't perfect. So here is my regret: I should have hired a videographer. I should have eliminated that visit to the spa on Thursday before the wedding and paid someone to capture every moment. My pedicure only lasted 2 weeks, but that video would have been with me for a lifetime.

So this is my wedding, full of mistakes and happiness. Weddings are always Mary Poppins Perfect aren't they? Not quite perfect, but because of what we come away with, very very close.

Oh Kelli Nicole, I wouldn't have anything without you!

Previously:

That Wedding: Bridesmaid Party!
That Wedding: Whole Foods (Rehearsal-ish) Luncheon
That Wedding: Harbor Sailing
That Wedding: Putting My Face On
That Wedding: The Gift Exchange
That Wedding: Dressing The Bride
That Wedding: Bridal Details
That Wedding: The First Look
That Wedding: Into The Woods
That Wedding: Woodsy Family Portraits
That Wedding: To Wed! To Wed!
That Wedding: Showered With Love, Coins, and Hugs
That Wedding: Group Shots With a Little Spice
That Wedding: Those Groomsmen
That Wedding: The Whole Party
That Wedding: Me and My Maids (+ Manmaid)
That Wedding: Ring Ceremony Prep
That Wedding: The Ring Ceremony
That Wedding: Let Us Whet Your Appetite
That Wedding: Photobooth

No comments: